Friday, November 10, 2023

Do You See This?

Sometimes when I go shopping, I wonder if I'm the only one who sees stuff like this. I also wonder if employees put these things out on the shelves just for fun. I mean, everyone deserves to get their kicks during the workday.





Here's this, from Closeouts in my funny grocery store:


Okay. I'm not exactly sure what this is, but I can positively say that it is NOT a Trio Of Li'l Mice. 

And then I saw this Bargain at Marshalls on Clearance:


Hey! I'm sorry, but since you waited so long to buy this Italian Macaroni Product Made In Italy--and that's not redundant at all--you now pay the Special Clearance Price, marked down up to $5.00. You know what they say, "He who hesitates...yada yada yada."

And, no, I didn't buy either one of them.



14 comments:

  1. I kept staring at the macaroni product and wondering what I was missing. THE PRICE. That is hilarious. Also, how was that exactly three mice? So strange. How were you not tempted to buy something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ernie--It's all so ridiculous, isn't it? A lot of goofy stuff ends up in the Closeouts of my grocery store because of being mislabeled or having a graphics mistake. That cat toy is just one example. It was also the only one of its kind. A collector's item! LOL.

      Delete
  2. Both of those are hilarious...

    I would be wondering if there was some popular American reference I was missing with the flag-football-mice thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maya--Right? Any self-respecting Patriotic cat would be proud to play with that...thing.

      Delete
  3. So funny! I especially love the marked up macaroni. I do notice things sometimes but I admit that I probably miss more than I see. I’m usually so focused on Get Me The Hell Out Of Here. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bug--I get that. When I was still working, I was focused on that, too. Now, I have time to poke along and see this sort of thing.

      Delete
  4. I do LOVE your little grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J--I do, too. I can honestly say that I don't dread going grocery shopping every week. Being retired, however, has a lot to do with that.

      Delete
  5. I love it when you do this. You have the Best Eye, truly. My high point of the day so far was those mice. I want some for our poor Hall manager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary--If you're going to have mice, those are the kind to have. They'd cause no damage at all. LOL

      Delete
  6. LOLOLOLOL at the pasta. Who made that decision? What were they thinking? I need to know more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NGS--Ditto. That's when I think that some employees just want to have fun. And I say Go For It!

      Delete
  7. These both made me chuckle---thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, thank you for joining the fray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...