Friday, November 24, 2023

E=mc OOPS!

 

What the heck even happened to yesterday? This whole week has defied the very Concept Of Time. Heretofore, the days were neat little chunks with firm Start- and Endpoints. This week they all smeared into one another as if the ink was wet on the calendar and someone dragged her finger across it. 

As a result, I missed writing here yesterday. I did manage to get to most of your blogs, I think, and comment. Honestly, I feel a bit drugged and hungover. Let's pretend this is yesterday's post, and I'll be back later today with a better one. And no need to comment on this. Honestly, what on Earth could you even say? I'm just trying to keep my Promise To Myself for the month of November. 

See you later, and I swear it won't be gushing about the baby. That stuff has its limits, and you've all been More Than Kind. Terrific, even. I just need to get my collective shit together and hit Restart. Wow do I.

image

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are permitted to miss a day while doing NaBloPoMo and still say you did it. I mean, there's a little leeway built into all voluntary activities. And NaBloPoMo is nothing if not voluntary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gush about the baby already. I am anticipating much pleasure therefrom.
    And ... missing a day because you became a Grandparent is allowed. But, only one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed on the baby gushing! Also, missing a day is clearly no big deal, especially when the time is warping around you like it has been this week. I'm just so glad you've been posting, it's fun to see a good Dept. post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here for the gushing. Seriously. This is huge. I think we are all grateful that there is no such thing as blog police. Not a big deal. Besides, I think the Americans in this group were fairly distracted yesterday anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found Wednesday utterly stupefying and kept thinking it was Friday. It wasn't Friday and it was confusing and the days of the week have continued to be confusing. TODAY IS FRIDAY. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we ALL need a restart now and then. I know I sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone--I'm glad to know that there are no Blog Police (Ernie, Ally Bean) and that I'm not alone (NGS, Dee). And I'm happy to have the indulgence and patience of those who don't mind hearing some new baby stuff now and then (Ernie again, Mary, J). I feel as if Monday, when things begin to normalize, I'll be back on track. I'm such a creature of habit! Translation: Old And Set In My Ways. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most of my days fly by without me realizing UNTIL it's too late! I say GUSH away about Theo. Please??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I probably will now and then, and I'm pleased to have your indulgence.

      Delete

Oh, thank you for joining the fray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...