Saturday, April 08, 2006

Because if We Can't Laugh, then We'll Explode

I've had to edit this post and take out the embedded video. I couldn't figure out how to monkey with the code to stop it from playing automatically every time my blog would load. But it was darned funny, so if you want to go see it at Wimp.com, you still can. It's right here .

Sorry for any inconvenience, especially for those of you who access The Dept. at work. It was really starting to piss me off, too!

But funny! The guy is funny.

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. I do feel slightly less explosive now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 AM

    Thank you for the laugh - I really, really needed it. Seriously. Much better now.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, thank you for joining the fray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...